Berry Dessert Shooters
These Berry Dessert Shooters are quick to put together and fun to eat. The fresh berries pair perfectly with the ice cream and whipped cream for a treat your kids will love!
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped to soft peaks
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- In two dessert shooter glasses, put ¼ cup raspberries and blackberries in each glass. Top each glass with ½ cup of ice cream. Then, layer each glass with the remaining berries.
- Top with ¼ cup whipped cream and garnish with fresh mint.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.