It’s easy to make an ordinary sandwich fun with creative presentation. Shredded carrots, field greens and a touch of dressing create a perfect low-fat ‘nest’ for smoked turkey rolls, while wholesome Kroger® Sandwich Slims hold it all together. Your kids will flock to the table for this lunch!
Serves: 1Prep: 4 minutesTotal: 4 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Kroger® Multigrain Sandwich Slim
- 1/2 ounce Kroger® Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Spring Mix
- 2 slices Simple Truth™ Smoked Turkey Breast, rolled and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Italian Dressing
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) Fairlife® 2% Milk
- On half of sandwich slim, layer spring mix and shredded carrots to form nest. Arrange turkey on top.
- Drizzle Italian dressing over sandwich; top with other half of slim. Push top aside to view inside.
- In lunchbox, pair sandwich with milk.