Bud Burger Sliders
With a Budweiser-infused BBQ sauce and a side of tangy cucumbers, this beefy burger meal is satisfying from first bite to last.
Serves: 9Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 1/2 pounds 75/25 ground beef
- 1 quart white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into ¼” rounds
- 2 yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 can (12 oz.) Budweiser Lager, divided
- 9 potato slider buns
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- Form ground beef into nine equal portions (2 ounces each); refrigerate.
- In medium sauce pot, bring white vinegar and sugar to boil; turn off heat. Add cucumber rounds. Set aside to cool.
- In large skillet, sauté oil and onions until dark golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- In large mixing bowl, mix together ½ can Budweiser, mayonnaise and BBQ sauce until fully incorporated.
- On hot griddle or pan, cook patties 2 minutes per side or until they reach desired doneness, gently pressing down on patties while they cook. Add cheese during final minute of cooking.
- To assemble sliders, top bottom bun with sauce, caramelized onions, lettuce, cheese-topped slider patty, pickle and top bun.