Cranberry Orange Punch
This Cranberry Orange Punch is the perfect party mocktail, and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Fresh cranberries
- Fresh sliced orange, each slice quartered into wedges
- 2 bottles (16.9 oz.) Nestlé® Splash Natural Mandarin Orange Flavored Water
- 2 bottles (32 oz.) Simple Truth® 100% Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 bottle (16.9 oz) lemon-lime soda, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 orange, sliced, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 lime, sliced, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 lemon, sliced, plus more for serving if desired
- (For Ice Cubes) Fill one ice cube tray with cranberries.
- Fill another ice cube tray with orange wedges.
- Fill both with orange flavored water and freeze.
- Place ice cubes in a large beverage dispenser.
- Top with cranberry juice, 1 bottle orange flavored water, orange juice, granulated sugar, lemon-lime soda, orange slices, lime slices and lemon slices.
- Stir until the granulated sugar has fully incorporated.
- Serve over ice and top with more lemon-lime soda, if desired.