Whip up a batch of crowd-pleasing hummus and watch it disappear. The edamame and mint lend a noteworthy flavor.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Kroger® Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen shelled edamame, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup Private Selection™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus additional for drizzling
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped, plus mint leaves for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- Pita chips and fresh vegetables, such as carrot and celery sticks
- Place garbanzo beans, edamame, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon mint, the salt, pepper and garlic in bowl of food processor. Process 30 seconds, stopping to scrape side of bowl if necessary.
- With motor running, gradually add warm water until hummus is easy to scoop or spread.
- Serve with fresh pita chips and vegetables.