Freezer Fruit Salad Cups
Fruit cups are a great option to have on hand for breakfast or lunch…they’re easy to make and can double as an ice pack in a lunchbox! Make and freeze them in reusable canning jars with your favorite fruit combinations.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup green or red grapes
- 2 kiwis, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1 cup banana, sliced ¼” thick
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, if desired
- 12 (4 oz.) canning jars with lids
- Mix cut fruit together in a large bowl. Whisk together the lemon juice, honey and vanilla extract.
- Toss the fruit and dressing together to coat evenly.
- Divide the fruit salad into the 12 canning jars and seal with lids. Store in freezer until ready to use. Remove from the freezer the night before if you are planning to eat it for breakfast so that it will thaw.