Goat Cheese Salami Pinwheels
A no carb treat, these party pinwheels are a perennial favorite tailgate food...and so easy to make!
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 1 hourTotal: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 4 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Original Goat Cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Private Selection™ Basil Pesto
- 4 ounces Private Selection™ Genoa Salami, about 15 slices
- In a medium bowl, whip together the goat cheese, cream cheese and pesto until smooth.
- Place a large sheet of plastic wrap on a work surface. Spread the cheese mixture onto the plastic into an 8”x12” rectangle. Arrange salami in a single layer over the cheese mixture, overlapping slightly, to completely cover the cheese. Place another sheet of plastic wrap on top of the salami. Press firmly.
- Flip the sheet over and peel the plastic off of the cheese side. Use the remaining plastic to roll up the long side of the rectangle into a pinwheel log. Wrap in plastic and chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Slice into ½” slices.