Grilled Shrimp and Asparagus Foil Packets
Enjoy a well-balanced meal without having to use (or clean!) multiple pots and pans, thanks to these grillable foil packets. The orzo, shrimp and asparagus cook together for satisfying, flavorful perfection in every bite.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Preheat grill to medium-high direct heat. Prepare four pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil to create packets.
- In large bowl, toss together zest and juice of lemon, garlic, salt, pepper and shrimp.
- Divide about ¼ cup orzo onto each piece of foil; top with equal amounts shrimp and remaining liquid. Place asparagus over shrimp. Top each with about 1½ tablespoons butter.
- Tightly seal packets. Grill about 30-35 minutes, until orzo is cooked and shrimp are opaque.
- Serve. Refrigerate leftovers.