Say “I love you” at breakfast with these quick-bake treats.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 ounces Kroger® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (8 oz.) Kroger® Flaky Crescent Rolls
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger® Extra Cherry Pie Filling (24 cherries with some filling)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, stir together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- On flat surface, unroll dough. Cut dough into 4 rectangles. Place 1 rectangle on top of another. Repeat with remaining 2 rectangles. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 4 strips.
- For each, fold each length from ends to almost meet in center. Place 2” apart on baking sheet. Press gently with fingers to form heart shape.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto each heart. Spoon 3 cherries with filling onto cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes before serving.