Keto Cauliflower Lettuce Burgers
Made with fresh cauliflower and loaded with cheese, onions and more toppings, these veggie burgers make a great choice for both meat-lovers and plant-eaters.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2⁄3 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 4 lettuce wraps
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. keto mayonnaise
- 4 slices red onion
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Steam cauliflower until very tender, then squeeze out excess liquid. Place cauliflower in a medium bowl. Add oregano, salt, garlic powder, almond flour and egg.
- Mash until smooth and combined. Shape into four patties, then place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
- Serve cauliflower patties in lettuce wraps and top with cheese, mayonnaise and onion. Refrigerate leftovers.