Mango Black Bean Avocado Salsa
Salsa is one of the simplest flavor-adding dishes to prepare. All it requires is chopping (or blending) fresh fruit and/or veggies, and adding minced garlic, jalapeño and fresh lime juice for some heat and tang.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 1 (15-oz.) can Simple Truth Organic® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 2 small avocados, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Dump a can of beans into a colander, rinse with lukewarm water, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add all of the ingredients for the salsa to a mixing bowl and toss together. Taste the salsa and add more lime juice and/or sea salt, if desired. Serve as a dip with chips, or as a condiment on top of grilled chicken, fish, tacos, etc.