Miller Lite Beer Marinated Kebabs
A special blend of lager and soy sauce creates a delicious marinade that gives these sirloin and veggie skewers exceptionally bold flavor.
Serves: 12Prep: 4 hoursCook: 28 minutesTotal: 4 hours 28 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 12 ounces Miller Lite
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds top sirloin, cut into 1½” cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1½” sections
- 1 red onion, cut into 1½” sections
- 1 large zucchini, cut into ½” thick rounds
- 1 large yellow squash, cut into ½” thick rounds
- In large bowl, whisk together beer, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons oil, honey, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. In food-safe plastic bag, combine steak and marinade; press air out and seal. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in water at least 30 minutes before grilling. Preheat gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss together remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil, bell pepper, onion, zucchini and squash; season with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Onto skewers, thread beef, alternating between slices of bell pepper, onion, zucchini and squash.
- Place skewers on grill. Grill 4 minutes; flip and continue grilling 4 minutes, until beef and vegetables are slightly charred and the internal temperature of the beef registers 130°F for medium-rare.