Mini Fruit Pizzas on Rice Cakes
These fruit pizzas are sure to become a lunch box mainstay. Your kids will love the combination of crunchy rice cakes, cool cream cheese and sweet fruit, and you’ll love that they’re gluten-free, organic and easy to prepare!
Serves: 8Prep: 3 minutesTotal: 3 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 Simple Truth Organic™ Himalayan Salted Caramel Mini Rice Cakes
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup blueberries, raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 1 Honest Kids® Super Fruit Punch
- Spread cream cheese on rice cakes; top with berries.
- In a reusable lunch box, pack mini fruit pizzas and Honest Kids® Super Fruit Punch.
- Tip: Place drink pouch in freezer the night before to use as a lunch box ice pack. It keeps lunch cold and will be the perfect temperature to drink five hours later.