This version of classic potato salad uses cauliflower in place of potatoes to keep it low-carb, paleo and keto-friendly.
Serves: 6Prep: 3 minutesCook: 7 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 Kroger Break Free Hard Boiled Eggs, diced
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup radishes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- Bring a large pot of water fitted with a steam basket to a boil. Add cauliflower, cook 5-7 minutes until just tender. Drain and rinse with cool water. Place on a kitchen towel to remove excess water.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients; adjust seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers.