Organic Quesadilla Dinner Board
This dinner board is a fun way to serve a crowd, allowing everyone to add their favorite toppings.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 organic street taco size tortillas
- 2 cups organic Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 cup organic sour cream
- 1 cup organic pico de gallo
- 1 cup organic salsa
- 1 cup organic guacamole
- 1⁄2 cup organic red onion, chopped
- 2 organic jalapeños, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 tortilla and top with about ¼ cup cheese and another tortilla. Cook 3-5 minutes, then flip and cook 3-5 minutes, until golden brown and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese.
- Place quesadillas on a large serving platter. Fill bowls with sour cream, pico de gallo, salsa, guacamole, red onion, jalapeños, yellow bell pepper and red bell pepper. Place bowls decoratively around the quesadillas.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.