Paleo Bacon Shrimp Garlic Zoodles
Yes, you can have a dinner that’s quick and full of flavor! Made with shrimp and zucchini noodles, this simple meal has an OptUp score of 76 and provides a gourmet experience in just 20 minutes.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 10 ounces Kroger Brand Wild Caught Medium Raw Shrimp, thawed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces zucchini noodles
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon pieces until crisp. Remove from pan, leaving rendered fat.
- In bacon fat, cook shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are pink and just cooked through.
- Toss in zucchini noodles, salt, pepper, bacon and lemon juice until heated through.