Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
A warm and hearty favorite easy to prep and cook overnight.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 6 hoursTotal: 6 hours 10 minutes
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 3⁄4 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Oregano (dried)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 cans (15 oz.) white chili beans, undrained
- 1 package (10 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Corn
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, stemmed
- In a slow cooker, mix together the onion, garlic, broth, cumin, oregano, chili powder, salt and sauce. Add the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and, using two forks, shred into pieces. Return the chicken to the slow cooker and stir in beans, corn and lime juice. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the beans and corn are hot.
- Top with cilantro and serve immediately.