Sweet and Salty Peppermint Bark
This Sweet and Salty Peppermint Bark is perfect to bring to a holiday party. They are a tasty and fun treat that everyone can enjoy.
Serves: 14Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 candy cane, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup Snyder’s of Hanover® Butter Snaps Pretzels, chopped
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the dark chocolate chips and microwave in 30-second increments on half power, until smooth and fully melted.
- Spread the melted dark chocolate in a rectangular shape on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30-second increments on half power, until smooth and fully melted. Place dollops of the white chocolate to the melted dark chocolate and swirl in using a toothpick.
- Sprinkle the candy cane and pretzels over the top and gently press into the bark. Allow to sit at room temperature to harden completely.
- Slice or break into pieces. Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.