Whiskey Sour Ice Pops
Classic cocktail meets popsicle in this adult-only frozen treat. Making your own sour mix is easy and will set you up well for delicious drinks—alcoholic and non—at a moment’s notice.
Serves: 12Difficulty: Easy
- 3 cups water, divided
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 8 lemons)
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 6 limes)
- 1 1/2 cups Kroger® Sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. bourbon whiskey
- To make sour mix, in a large saucepan, combine 1½ cups water, lemon juice, lime juice and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally, 5 minutes until sugar is melted. Remove from heat to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together cooled sour mix, remaining 1½ cups water and bourbon. Divide equally among 12 4 oz. popsicle molds. Freeze 4 to 5 hours until firm.