White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha
Ready in 10 minutes and full of luxurious, rich flavor, this invigorating mocha is so good, you won’t think twice about skipping the line at the coffee shop.
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 crushed candy cane, plus more to serve
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups brewed espresso
- Whipped cream, to serve
- In saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together crushed candy cane and milk. Once milk begins to steam, remove from heat and stir in white chocolate chips and sugar until smooth and completely melted. Whisk until frothy.
- Into 4 mugs, pour equal amounts espresso. Top with white chocolate mixture.
- Serve with whipped cream and crushed candy cane.