Wilted Spinach with Bacon and Goat Cheese Salad
Drizzling warm olive oil over fresh spinach gives this dish a unique, wilted texture that distinguishes it from other salads.
- 1 package (10 oz.) Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (4 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Original Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisins
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and halved
- 3 tablespoons crumbled bacon
- In small skillet, over medium heat, cook olive oil and walnuts 3 to 5 minutes. Mix in garlic and salt; continue cooking until fragrant.
- In serving bowl, place spinach. Drizzle walnut mixture over. Toss to coat and allow to gently wilt.
- Toss in crumbled goat cheese, raisins, eggs and bacon.