Woodbridge Chardonnay Crush Cocktail
What better way to enjoy Chardonnay than with crisp cucumbers, sweet berries and refreshing mint?
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 slices (1” thick each) cucumber
- 4 blackberries
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 cup Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay
- Thinly sliced cucumbers, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Mint, for garnish
- Seasonal fruit, for garnish
- In two 8- to 10-ounce glasses, place 1 cucumber slice, 2 blackberries and 4 mint leaves. Use pestle to muddle.
- Add ½ cup Woodbridge, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and a handful of ice to each glass. Using cocktail spoon, stir 10 seconds or until drink is cold.
- Garnish with cucumbers, lemons, mint and seasonal fruit of choice.